How to reach:
- In the middle of the green Zwalm River valley there is a wonderful piece of technical heritage in Munkzwalm.
- This protected, traditional watermill is powered by the Zwalmbeek.
- The mill was restored in 2010 and given a small hydro-electric power station.
- Since then Zwalm Mill has been a classic example for the numerous watermills in the Flemish Ardennes.
- There is a tavern in the mill house on the other side of the street.
Open by appointment or consult the grinding calendar here.
+32 9 342 42 40