How to reach:
From Ghent: take the E17 towards Kortrijk, exit 8 De Pinte/Zevergem. You reach Oudenaarde via the N60 Ghent-Ronse. Take exit Centrum (N8), turn left towards the city centre and drive under the railway. The Tour of Flanders Centre is located in the new urban complex in front of you. Right across from the Saint Walburga church.
- The high altar for everyone who can pedal hard in Flanders and far beyond.
- The ideal place to start and end your cycling trip.
- An active experience centre where you can sample the true soul of Flemish tournament based on multimedia and interactive applications.
- Children, the visually impaired and foreign visitors can become acquainted with the unique Tour of Flanders story thanks to bilingual audio guides (NL, ENG).
- Extra: an auditorium, exhibition space, conference room, hall, pub and shop.
- Showers are available.
- Exhibitions and activities are organised regularly.
Tues - Sun: 10 am to 6 pm