The best ways of getting to Flanders' Most Beautiful Bike Race.
Brussels Airlines, Belgium's national airline, flies to and from dozens of destinations in Europe, the U.S.A. and Africa. From Brussels Airport there are various ways to travel to Brussels, and onwards to the Flemish Ardennes.
- The Thalys HST is a comfortable way of travelling between Paris, Brussels, Amsterdam, Cologne and Düsseldorf. You can easily get to the Flemish Ardennes from Brussels. (see above)
- Eurostar will get you to Brussels from London in just two hours. From there you can easily travel to one of the four Tour of Flanders cities.
- Every day, the TGV connects Brussels Midi with 22 French cities.
- The ICE will take you directly to Brussels, from Aachen, Cologne, Frankfurt am Main (airport) and Frankfurt Hbf in no time at all.
- Several of the NMBS’s InterCity and InterRegio trains cross the border to Roosendaal, Lille, Maastricht, Luxembourg and Aachen.
- Do you prefer the night train? Check Thello or City Night Line to see how you can get there via Cologne or Paris respectively.