How to reach:
Parking: There are lots of parking facilities near the Muziekbos: at the Louise-Marie church (La Salettestraat, 9680 Maarkedal) and Youth Hostel De Fiertel (Ruddersveld 7, 9600 Ronse). You can also park on the Veemarkt in the centre of Ronse (approximately 3 km from the Muziekbos). Via the Beekstraat, Savooistraat and Muziekbosstraat you can walk right into the Muziekbos.
- The "Muz" in the word Muziekbos refers to the Celtic word for "marsh".
- The part of the Muziekbos that is open to the public is 107 hectares in size.
- Bluebells create an impressive carpet of flowers in April and May!
- Explore it via the Muziekbos Walking Route and the walking network 'Getuigenheuvels' Flemish Ardennes.
- Children can romp around to their heart’s content in the playground.
- There is a bivouac zone for adventurers.