How to reach:
- From Brussels or Ghent: take E17 towards Kortrijk, 1st exit, Zwijnaarde (N60), after about 20 minutes exit Oudenaarde, follow until you reach the city hall on the Markt.
- Car parks: Markt, Minderbroedersplein and Tacambaro (payable). De Ham, Minderbroedersstraat and Achter de Wacht (free).
- The museum brings the history of Oudenaarde and the Flemish Ardennes to life.
- You'll travel through time, from the Middle Ages to today, via interactive media and special historic items.
- Housed in one of the most beautiful city halls in Belgium.
- Admire the original Oudenaarde tapestries and one of the largest silver collections in Flanders.
From March to September
Tues - Sun: 10 am to 5:30 pm
From October to February:
Tues - Fri: 10 am to 5 pm
Sat - Sun: 2 to 5 pm
Closed on Mondays and holidays.
+32 55 31 72 51